Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Vinyl to Sample - Dumbo




Here's a crackly version of a classic story.
I can imagine that the people who own the copyright to this might be very annoyed at me sharing my worn out version (as if anyone who really wanted to buy one of their products would settle for my dodgy stereo rip) so here's a link to a place you can purchase a high fidelity copy.

In other news I was reading about a man who was being taken to court for sharing files using some P2P software. After clicking a few links, I stumbled across this. So many different points of view on the issue of sharing and rights protection. , Which is legally acceptable, which is dangerous and which highlights the need to look towards the future?

I heard on the radio recently that the use of P2P has went down and that usage of legal streaming sites (EG: spotify + last.fm) has increased. I guess / hope that all those industry experts who didn't include the chance of this happening in their predictions of the future of the music industry are calming down (let's hope this pattern continues as I can't support anyone who says, "sharing is stealing") and dealing with the fact that they like the rest of us do not know what the future holds.

Enjoy

DOWNLOAD
69.8MB

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There is some brilliant stuff on this. Cant wait to get home and start tinkering. These are charity shop finds Barry?

2:10 PM  
Blogger dodgystereo said...

All from charity shops, yes. I just picked up a handfull of BBC sound effects records the other day. So, more of this sort of thing to follow.

Please drop me a link if you use any of this stuff in your mixes.

:>

10:42 AM  
Blogger parvina said...

Your article is extremely good.You can visit my website: spotify premium apk download cracked

6:55 AM  
Blogger Nawazz said...

I love your article. you can visit my website Newest Chia Anime Apk

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home