Friday, December 05, 2008

Fresh Tunes


I forgot to post 'bout a remix I finished for the Shameless Hussies. They're a duo of music makers (drums and programming, I think?) who use a lot of samples of retro recordings and blend them with more modern noises of their own design. It's party music, suitable for swigging cocktails and gyrating to.

They have released three albums for you to enjoy over at Last.fm. I advise going over there and listening/downloading - I don't think you'll be disapointed.

My remix is not as party-tastic as their original, but I'm happy with it's groggy stomp. You can listen to it over at their myspace or BEW's.

I'm still carving away at remixes for Escape Act and Not Squares.

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home