Sunday, November 25, 2007

Live Music - Video Clips

I was looking through some old clips and decided to put some on youtube.


I have already stated how much I enjoyed Tujiko Noriko's show. Here is a Lo-Rez clip of her performance. It doesn't look like much and the sound doesn't tell all the story, but I still like watching back, and I hope you do too. As we can see from her myspace presence, I am not alone in being keen on the sounds she makes.


Noisey Slovak electronic duo JAMKA play (with) their individual sounding compositions for our viewing and listening pleasure at the NewNew Festival.


Post-rockers Fridge play an instrumental track (aren't they all instrumental?) from their joy-filled album 'Happines' at the Village, Dublin. I put another short clip from this show online in the summer when they played; this file was too long and I had to shrink it to fit on youtube (I used Prism freeware: this has affected both picture and sound quality).


My friend Petri played saxophone for these funky types. I'm not sure if there is a good reason why they are all wearing road workers vests; but then again, why not? They were having fun and so were the crowd. Moloko's 'The Time Is Now' weaves it's foot-tapping spell once again...

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home