Thursday, December 07, 2006

Some abuse for the masses...


It was my birthday a few weeks ago. Soph got me a few CDs. She had searched for modern noise from Czech Republic and Slovakia. She got me some gold.

Abuse
and
Poo

Poo have a 40 minute long live show from the sub-club on their web-site.
I've found that the Abuse album has a bonus collection of MP3's from a live show in Prague.
I've zipped a few here. There are others available on their web-site.

I don't want to have the band loose any income by posting their material here. I want people to hear their tunes, and decide if they want to buy some for themselves. If you have any objections to this material being posted here - contact me and I will remove it.

If there are any readers who want to have a few. Listen, and drop some feedback.

http://download.yousendit.com/75AB526D2FD83A48
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home