Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Barry's Electric Workshop - Discogs

I was swimming around the net (as you do after a days work) and I was advised to look at www.Discogs.com by Adamski. A great way to find out information about all your favourite recording artists.

I did a search for Filaria and was happy to find that he was there, both as an old Electrotoxic artist and as a Bugklinik artist, then I noticed that I am there too - as he made a remix of one of my old tunes (86Clari) and he put it on his album.

I like the fact that the older original artwork for the EP is there - it's dodgy and lo-Rez but I like it like that. I like the new cover too, the full colour photo of a creak/crack/pillar with light shining out- but still prefer the original - nostalgia....aaah the good ol' days...
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home