Monday, March 01, 2010

Noise Synths - Old and New


Last year I posted about Derek Holzer's Neanderthal Electronics workshop at DAS.
Here's the old noise synth I made. Thanks Phil for the cigar box.


Since building that device I've been tinkering with various other projects. Here's a (as yet unhoused) battery-powered noise maker I got wheezing yesterday. The circuit is based on a Thingamagoop. Sadly I didn't do a sound check before recording, so you're not really able to appreciate the amount of low-end it produces, but trust me when I tell you it has a LOT of rumble to give. I'll post an update if I can find something pretty or odd to put it in.

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger macumbista said...

Lookin' good amigo! D.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home