Friday, May 30, 2008

BEW and Friends


So I finished working and I had a chance to play a little concert with some of my friends as a sort of goodbye Brno gesture. It was a pleasant lofi affair in the open air with deck chairs, good beer, and a laid back atmosphere.

Gerald Taylor (Canada) played fretless bass guitar and flute.


Mark Knight (USA) played trombone.


Anne Sophie Cocault (France) sang words (she's in the projection in the photo).

Barry Cullen ((me)) (Northern Ireland) played clarinet, melodica, PC and effects.

Adam Wielopolski (England) tried to play videos, but was thwarted by technology.


Sophie sang over a tune with no percussion. It was written for my sister's daughter. A kind of electronic lullaby. Here's a dodgy video:


On a totally unrelated note, I really enjoyed this page I stumbled across. Thanks to the Chrondritic.

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home