Friday, December 25, 2009

Vic

Just found out through a facebook message that Vic Chesnutt is very sick. He made me very happy as a teenager, and has done ever since. I was listening to John Peel at the time and I heard him sing a song, the ending lyrics were about onion soup.



This is post 303 so I feel I should mention something about that machine that helped shape a genre of techno, but I'd prefer if someone put something in the comments section that was bassline orientated.

Happy Christmas.

Fingers crossed Vic gets better.

I hope to have something worth posting next year.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home