Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BEW - Dubs EP

Sophie made a series of covers for my latest little EP of tunes. I've called it 'Dubs' as they all have a slightly dub-like feel to them, among the other elements of noise and electronic and acoustic stuff I usually try to stitch together.

I would like you to leave a comment to say which you think is best.

If you want to hear a sample track go to the BEW myspace. There is a special edit of one of the tracks - Gwan Dub.

Any help you can give in the selection process is appreciated.










Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the sepia poodle :)

1:47 PM  
Blogger Marty Byrne said...

I like them all. Can't you do it NIN Ghosts style and give away a PDF booklet featuring all the artwork along with the E.P? Or make an image collage of a few of them?

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its gotta be the orange electronic items - or the fish. I can't decide...

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/

1:29 PM  
Blogger Hezza said...

I like the poodle non colour one and the fish one best Baz. Do you win anything for choozin the right one!! ha

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fish or the silver wall!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home